Saturday, March 10, 2012

Preping for Hamtramck


I though my first actual post would be asking for prayer about finances but PRAISE THE LORD! all the money came in. But now I realize that in a week I would have spent my first full day in Hamtramck, and that is hard to believe. So I am asking for prayer for our team and myself as we make final preparations. For our team as a whole I ask that you pray for unity, we do not know each other super well, which is both good and bad. We are also preparing to lead a youth group; pray that we can connect with the youth and others that we are going to come into contact with. Most importantly pray that we will see where God is working in the community and be able to give our hands and feet to God's work.
Pray for the people of Hamtramck and Acts 29 Church, I could tell you a bunch of facts or stats on them, but they are people not a number. Pray that they will have hearts that are softened and God would continually be readying their hearts even after we are gone.

As for me... I have been under the weather,lack of sleep and stress and well a plethora of other things have played into that and it has not been pretty. I would appreciate prayer that I would get better in a timely manor. I need strength physical, emotional and SPIRITUAL strength to get through this week and then the week of the mission trip. Finally, I just ask that my pride does not get into the way of what God is doing. Ideally I would not be seen at all, just the hand of God working through me.

Most of my Blog probably will not look like this but this is the purpose of the Blog, that is why I am throwing all of this up there :D Thank you for all of your prayers. Ana Kaufman <><
PS the picture was a team picture, that I was unable to be attend at that time. That is why I was Photoshopped into it. Looks like I was there doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment