Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Preping for Hamtramck UPDATE!

Good News! I will be able to bring my computer with me to keep this updated daily about our trip. I don't know how it will actually work out seeing as I might be completely exhausted that I will not have the energy to type anything... but we'll see.
I also have an update on what we will be doing while in Hamtramck:
Friday 5:30 am we leave Crown and go on a 17 hour car ride to get there :D
Saturday we will be hanging out with another college team that is just about to close up there time in Hamtramck, we will be getting use to the area and having yummy food somewhere. At night we have the option of joining a different team on a night long prayer walk.
Sunday Church does not start until 2 and due to the prayer walk we will not be doing much before then. Afterwards... I don't know yet I think it will be street evangelism but don't quote me yet :S

The first 3 days kinda seem well.. like we will be slacking off but the next couple of days will be filled with:
Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL)
Construction projects
Street evangelism
Visiting houses
helping Bible Quizzing and teach History in a school
Hanging out with the youth in the area (Sorta a youth group but they don't have one any more)

I am getting REALLY excited. Before I was glad for the opportunity but now STOKED! LESS THEN 2 DAYS LEFT!!!! YAY!!!!! Well until next time (which will probably be friday)! PEACE OUT,
Ana Kaufman <><

No comments:

Post a Comment