I cannot believe that I am actually starting one of these. I do not know how long this is going to last, but I know the importance of prayer and enjoy being prayed for but well... I do not really keep in touch with people who are not around me (I am guessing you already know that since you have resorted to this blog...) It is NOT that I do not love you, that could not be further from the truth. It is just well... I am busy and want to focus on the task at hand. I know that I need support from others, and I cannot get that support unless I ask for it; so this is me asking for your prayers. If even just my mother uses this to continue to pray for me I think it'll be worth it. So here is the deal, I keep this updated, you keep praying :D And I cannot WAIT to see you again soon. Believe me I miss you!
Well I guess that is it for my first post.
Until next time,
Ana <><
No comments:
Post a Comment